Every product is 100% individually tailor-made and handmade according to the customer's preferences. Hence, we DO NOT accept returns for any reason except production error.
In the case of a production error, the customer is required to take and upload a picture of him/herself wearing the product displaying the error and email this information to email@example.com. In the case of a measurement error, we require pictures showing the measurements which are wrong or the areas, which the customer feels does not fit him/her well (holding a measurement tape, showing the measurements). If your request for return is accepted, the customer will be notified immediately.
-The first time a customer orders any custom-made product there is a chance that the fit would not be 100% perfect. The need for minor alteration of the product or size adjustment might be necessary. Incorrect measuring does not qualify as production error.
-Slight differences in shading of a product of the same fabric (due to variations in the dying process) are possible.
-Since your garment is handmade and not machine-made, slight variations in the fit of the finished product produced with the same body measurements may occur, but are generally not noticeable.
-Once an order is placed online, it is processed immediately and the production process is commenced instantly. Please note that cancellation of orders is thus not possible after the transaction is completed.
-There is a possibility of a slight difference of 1 to 2 cm in the measurements. As this is tailor made production, each order is cut and made individually unlike ready made mass production.
-ALL prices quoted on our website are in EUR. Please note that Deserata is not responsible for any possible taxes and duties, this is to be covered by the customer.
-If you select our 'Body Size' option, please note that the final product you receive will always have some addition/ease added onto your chest, waist and sleeve measurements. This is standard practice for tailors worldwide as it is necessary to have some addition/ease in order for the poduct to fit you comfortably with movement.
-Customers can request specific additional measurements not indicated on our measurements page via email, once their order is placed online. The request for any additional measurements, and/or any special request, must be made within 24 hours of order placement.
-In case of any alterations (approved by Deserata), customers are required to pay for all costs associated with having the product shipped back to Deserata. We suggest that all deliveries be returned by your local national airmail (small packet) service, as it is the most economical way to ship the product back. Please also mark the invoice value as zero and indicate that the goods are for alteration purposes only.
-Any additional measurements or style detail, and/or alterations to measurements and style details must be sent in to firstname.lastname@example.org via email within 24 hours of order placement. Please note that we only store the original submitted measurements in our database so additional measurements or style details, or alterations to measurements and style details should be sent via email within 24 hours for all consequent orders as well.
-Garments re-ordered or re-made at a different date from the original order may differ in color shades as each fabric lot and fabric roll is milled separately.
-Confirmation emails of purchase will always be sent to the email provided upon completion of order placement. Customers are kindly requested to check that emails from our company are not marked as junk or spam. Customers are also kindly requested to contact email@example.com if they do not receive the emails due to unforeseen Technical reasons.
-Gift Vouchers or Promotional Vouchers purchased online through our website are non-refundable.
-Products ordered cannot be cancelled, unless filed within 24 hours. All products will be shipped to the delivery address as the company will not cancel, hold nor store any order and product once produced.
-As an act of goodwill, customer service and strive for excellence, Deserata will inform customers if we suspect incorrect measurement submissions. Suspicion of incorrect measurement submissions may also add to the delivery period.
-Should there be a discrepancy in the invoice you receive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you an updated official invoice.
The estimated delivery time for a CUSTOM-MADE Deserata garment is between 4 to 6 weeks. In rare cases the delivery might be subject to influences beyond our control, such as fabric availability or natural disasters. In those cases delivery might take slightly longer.
Deserata goods are shipped worldwide individually and immediately upon production completion, directly from our production facilities to the customer.
1. We offer no refunds in any case, as we sell custom-made. According to international law, as we cannot reuse or resell the product (the item having been especially made for the individual according to their custom design), there is no resale value, and thus we are not required to accept returns.
2. As we are an online tailoring enterprise it is sometimes difficult to perfect the fit without going to a tailor shop, where you generally have a few fittings. However, Deserata provides 30€ to customers to perfect/fine tune their jacket locally.
3. For standard sizes, there are many brands in the clothing market and each brand provides different sizing and fit for standard sizes. Deserata standard sizes clearly give you the dimensions of each size. Please view the size dimensions carefully (the sizes are garment sizes not body sizes). For further questions, please email us at email@example.com.
4. The garment is Deserata-made and there is an allowance of 1,5 cm for length and sleeve length. This is the standard allowance in quality control for custom-made.
5. If the style chosen is produced wrong, Deserata will remake it without any charges, however the customer needs to return the suit by the most economical local airmail.(maximum cost covered by Deserata is 30 Euros).
6. The Product design image on our web interface is for visualization only. It is difficult to guarantee the exact color due to differences in screen monitors, brightness, contrast etc.
7. In the case of a production error, the customer is required to take and upload a picture of him/herself wearing the product displaying the error and email this information to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have no refund policy, as each item ordered is made individually according to your preferences and there is no resale value.
As we do not have a return or refund policy, we request you to send us pictures in the case of any measurement error or production defect. We will then assist you and review the case before responding to you with a solution.